A Gift in Your Will or Living Trust


Deepen Your Connections

You want to leave money to the Alaska SPCA in your will. You also want the flexibility to change your will in the event that life circumstances change. You can do both. In as little as one sentence, you can complete your gift. This type of donation to the Alaska SPCA in your will or living trust helps ensure that we continue our mission for years to come.

Not Sure Where to Start?
You are not alone; more than 50% of all Americans do not have a will.  The fact that you're reading this means that you are a step ahead of the average person.  The links below provide free resources to help you understand the process:
What Next?
  1. Contact Kelly Donnelly at (907) 562-2935 or kdonnelly@alaskaspca.org for additional information on bequests or to chat more about the different options for including the Alaska SPCA in your will or estate plan.

  2. Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.

  3. If you include the Alaska SPCA in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.


Legal Name: Alaska Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
Address: 3710 Woodland Dr., #1200, Anchorage, AK 99517
Federal Tax ID Number: 92-0068910